He is one of the most intelligent dogs I have ever met; since he is a pup he had some (a lot) of car sickness but he push everything of ours out of the way to barf and then threw up in plastic trash bag every other time...
Needless to say, he had to be carried like a baby the rest of the way home and into our house. Now not only is he super smart but he is seriously the most docile and un-puppy like puppy we have ever met. He doesn't teeth, he is doggie door trained, he just wants to be attached to my hip, he is very calm and listens to commands very well. On one exception, he did my mom a hard time when I left to get his new doggy tag and he laid his big 45 lb tall skinny legged body across my fathers recliner and cried to the window till I came home. Yeah seriously, he is so attached and it has been one day!! He comforts me when I cry and sleeps with me on my bed, on the couch, and anywhere really, he is a healer to say the least. Now I totally understand the bond my friend Maria has with her boy Shorter!
So... want to meet him??


Here is Harrington or aka Prince Harry, my one and only man, my healer and my best friend, thank you thank you thank you for him mom and dad! You are the most incredible people I have ever met, I cannot thank you enough!!
More, More, More to come tomorrow I have to upload pictures on my computer!
Skye, hi! I found you from a comment that a "Skye" left and I realized there arent that many Skye's out there and sure enough, it's you! Glad to see you have a blog and are posting a little bit...and what a cute puppy you've got!
ReplyDeleteBe well, and write me anytime :)
xoxo
Thank you Averie! Yes, I don't get one much with my pain, but I want to document my way through my time at Saint Jude Hospital which should be happening soon since I have the interview on the 29th. Anyways, thank you for reading I know it isn't as exciting or fun as your blog, but then again I am not too exciting either haha.
ReplyDeleteP.S thank you Harrington is my baby, I miss him so much he has been gone awhile being trained and certified as my Service Dog.
XXX,
Skye